Have you signed up yet for FIRM13 on 4-6th June 2013?
The programme for the FEHRL Infrastructure Research Meeting 2013 (FIRM13) is coming together nicely - have you reserved your place?
If not, register today for FIRM13 on 4-6th June 2013 at the Diamant Centre in Brussels, Belgium. This key event, which is free of charge and in English, will gather transport infrastructure innovation and research experts, including European and national policy makers, leading industry, standardisation agencies, SME's and the media.
With the theme of "Advanced and Innovative Construction and Maintenance", FIRM13 includes sessions with innovation funding agencies and a workshop on barriers to market uptake. Recently confirmed topics include:
- Infrastructure Innovation - Infravation Scoping study, results of US Scanning Tour and overview of joint ETP Task Force (Ruud Smit)
- Greening of Road Infrastructure - MIRIAM II , MIRAVEC and COOEE project objectives and aims
- Infrastructure Maintenance - TRIMM project overview
- Knowledge Transfer and Infastructure Research - Pilot4Safety, TEAM and INCRIS project overviews
- Innovation for Railway Infrastructure - MAINLINE and SMARTRAIL projects
- Adaptation to Climate Change - Keyroads project
- The TEAM project final symposium
- Forever Open Road, including Transport Infrastructure Integrated with Land-Use Planning (TIILUP)
Click here to take a look at the draft programme and contact Isabelle Lucchini, Events Officer, with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!
Free entry included to the Infravation Expo!
In parallel with FIRM13, the Infravation programme is organising the first Road Infrastructure Innovation Expo. This means that during FIRM13, you will be able to browse the Expo and learn about innovative solutions being developed by SME's to improve road infrastructure.